Sunday, April 4, 2010

Van's Skate Park



Grandma told Jerome for his 12th birthday she would take him to Vans Skate Park. I was hoping not to go, not really wanting to witness my son flying down a 12 foot ramp! However, I had to go to sign the release form (not to sue if my kid dies on the ramps) and as it turned out, we had a GREAT TIME! Jerome hopes to go again. He is earning money to return to Vans by reading and making his AR goal.



Thank you Grandma for taking me to Vans!



Thank you mom for buying me a $75 skateboard!



I have been busy with the coupon adventure... Got 4 packs of Prevacid (14 count) for .99 and 2 FREE scrubby bubbles cleaners. I am trying to keep tabs on what I am spending while I "save" money. I'd like to see what our budget ends up averaging out to over a few months. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: